1. General Zod hailed from which distant world?
2. What device was first applied to the island of Eniwetok on 1 November 1952?
3. What cable television network, founded in part by Geraldine Laybourne and Oprah Winfrey, is on a mission "to bring women... the edgiest, most innovative entertainment on television"?
4. Name that song and artist!
"Sky blue gets dark enough
To see the colors of the city lights
A trail of ruby red and diamond white
Hits her like a sunrise
She's always buzzing just like ..."
5. What is the technical term for the virtual intoxication, sometimes called the "Rapture of the Deep", that divers may experience from breathing compressed air at great depths?
6. What special element are you made out of?
1. The White House of Zod mentions Krypton a few times in its many press releases. I would look some more but I have bad knees, so I can't properly kneel before Zod, which is required.
2. That's some kind of anagram for Ewok Net I, so I gather a gigantic electrified rock proof net was deployed and all the rogue ewoks were rounded up there and shipped to zoos for proper display.
3. Oxygen, we're not Lifetime, but we do have the same battered woman freeing herself stories that you've grown to love there.
4. Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem's Animal's Woman Anthem.
Best known for the catchy refrain, 'Woman! Wo-Man! Woman!'
5. In the Abyss, I think they called it Compression Dementia, course they were all miners and military, so what do they know. Steve Zizzou's buddy called it Diving Madness, and I'm much more likely to believe him.
6. We are all made from starstuff.