2. What television series led to numerous spinoffs, including SVU and CI?
3. Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, J'onn J'onzz, and many others have often united to fight evil as which organization?
4. Stewart Armstrong Copeland, Gordon Matthew Sumner, and Andrew James Somers are better known as whom?
5. The sixth king of the Amorite Dynasty of Old Babylon set down the laws of the land on this column of black stone.
6. Tell the story associated with these pictures. You'll have to go to ljdq to see em.
1. Molotov and Me : How One Man's Cocktail set the World on Fire
2. Law and Order, best know for the two note thingy they use. How to write it, I am unsure of. Bonk, Slightly deeper Bonk hardly does it justice.
3. Before the new cartoons, I would have said the Superfriends, but now they are calling it the Justice League. I guess being Super and Friendly just aren't enough anymore.
4. They are all one guy? Hmmm. I'll go with THE MAN. Anywhere minorities are disenfranchised, anywhere that law and order gets the better of us, there you'll find THE MAN. THE MAN is always keeping us down.
5. The Code of Hammurrabbi. Hanging being ruled too cruel, the punishment for breaking it was to get hit with the big phallic stone as they dropped it on you from the 4th floor of the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. However, they didn't change the name to the Smushing gardens of babylon cause they had to chisel signs out of rocks back then and changing names was a real pain in the ass.
6. 1) Why won't the door open? I'll just have a peek inside.
2) A note! It says: Dear John, I've left you cause you called me fat. P.S. I filled the house with Donuts. Take that!
3) Whomever can I call on for help? I know the police!
4) Why are you all standing around? Go eat the donuts, you don't have to wait for everyone to get here.
5) Fine, we'll wait for the police academy bus to arrive, you're right, that much sugar would kill less than 5 men.