Rules of the Game
1 - Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2 - I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3 - You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
4 - You'll include this explanation.
5 - You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.
1) If you could live anywhere in the US/Canada, where would it be?
I'm quite happy in Houston, however I hear Seattle is also nice and San Fran is gorgeous so I'd love to live there if I could afford it.
2) If you could own any exotic animal as a pet - cost, food, and housing being no issue - what would you choose?
A very smart grey parrot.
3) If you had to choose between a life without love or a life without friendship, which would you pick and why?
A life without love because I don't think I could love somebody without being their friend, and wanting them to be my best friend in return.
4) Which platform do you prefer for gaming: console or PC? Why?
Overall, I'd have to say PC just because it is more flexable and powerful with a wider array of games.
5) If you could have your very own kitty hat, what color would it be? :)
Green! I want so want a kitty hat.